Monday 16 March 2009

Birthdays and handbags...

A few weeks ago I had my birthday. (32 - still can't quite believe it!) I received loads of lovely gifts, a dinky green ipod (thank you Ma and Pa), a fab tea themed pressie (thanks Anna, that's still making me laugh!) a tea set from the lovely Steve, a donation to a cause close to my heart (thanks Sophers!) and this lovely handbag from my lovely colleagues (thank you Cath, Martin, Austin and Stuart!) They had it made at a local boutique, Rose and Anchor


Can you see the lovely little pin on it too!!! I got a little note in it from Gill (who made it) saying it was inspired by the blog - bless her, making it even more special! (apologies for the terrible photo's!)


It was finished off with a trip to the Leaf Tea Shop well worth a visit!


Whilst I'm on the subject of lovely things, I also need to thank the very nice lady that is Papoosue, who gave me an award (Thanks Sue!!!)



Now, I must pass this on to eight more deserving blogs, along with the following text:

"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbon of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

oooh it's impossible to choose, so I say to my blogroll, I give this award to you all, I enjoy what you all do so much!!!

Thanks Sue!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you liked the bag! She did a great job of it didn't she? I figured that you make things for lots of people, so it would be a change for you to have something made for you.