Wednesday 31 October 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!

Well I finally did it... (no not learn how to post again, Cheek!)... finished my wings....



They were made from a big cardboard box, some padding, ripped black fabric (3 types) mesh and feathers, unfortunately you have to walk sideways and sit back to front on chairs!!!!

They don't look much here, Mum has the photo's of me fully dressed up so I'll have to get her to post them. I went as the Angel of Death, and my sister... well... she was The Vicar of Dibley! (photo taken by the lovely Lee who attended as Scooby Doo!! - I'm waiting to see if he'll let me post a piccy of him!)


The looney that is Steve was a little devil... this photo is great - the light from the lamppost looks like flames coming from his mouth!!!

Bless him!!! There is something great as an adult dressing up and pretending to be someone/thing else isn't there!!! So come on everyone what are you dressing up as....? I've shown you mine, you show me yours....!




4 comments:

Mary said...

You'll have to post it yourself.You are getting to be a lazy blogger You didn't even tell us about the party

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a fantastic time - love the Vicar of Dibley - very cute (and Vicar-ish!). Did your wings get stroked a lot?

Gill said...

Fab outfits,so how was the party?!

Anonymous said...

OH I was a similar costume 5 years ago!!!! So awesome!! I was a demon with wings and horns. You look very fierce!!