Wednesday 17 January 2007

Perfect present

Today I have felt the joy that is discovering the perfect birthday present. My sister, bless her little cotton socks is known to be lovely, but somewhat fickle. With her birthday being in January, she can often be out of ideas of what she wants (I never have this problem, but I'll go into that at some other time...) after telling us all she wanted the cash, because she's off to Africa this year and is "saving" she decided she'd like something to open too....
I can't really say what this present is - in the hopes that she's going to read this, because she'll know but I'm so pleased that I managed it, with a few days to go! Its such a nice feeling, I more excited by it than she is, because I KNOW she'll love it! Happy Birthday for Sunday baby blister!

No comments: