Friday 22 May 2009

Friday you couldn't have arrived soon enough!

It seems that the weather forecasters are predicting a lovely sunny and warm weekend (I'll believe that when I see it!)

Drinking: Nice big glass of water
Reading: Still not finished the book - too much time spent in the pub (ahem)
Listening to: George Formby and Bud Flanagan
Looking forward to: A nice long bank holiday weekend!
Liking: the food in a recently opened local pub The Stables Sophers, Anna and I sampled some of their bar snacks last night, we recommend all of them!
Making: A mess - everywhere!

Photo of the day: Dougal - because he's not very well bless him.

1 comment:

Sandi McBride said...

I hope Dougal will be in finer fettle soon...he is such a dreamboat! Save me a seat at the pub...I could do with a short sherry!
Sandi