Thursday 14 May 2009

hello blondie...

My mother will be pleased, I've gone back to my blonde roots... literally

It still feels odd not being a more vibrant colour, but I must say I'm quite liking it at the moment. I haven't blogged for ages, I have no excuses especially as I've just had a week off work, but I enjoyed not having to do very much, getting up late, watching films, sewing Placentas... (long story will post about it soon), drinking tea... when of course I could get the teacup away from Dougal...

I went to answer the door and by the time I got back he had drunk half the cup!

Now that I've gone back to work I find myself wanting to post - that's me though - arbitrary! We've been actively going through the book stock in at work (I'm a Librarian) and identifying things we need to throw out and things we need to update when a colleague came across the following which made us all laugh...

not a very interesting thing to blog about I hear you say.... take another look at the publisher....


yes... that's right... Mills and Boon... who knew they published books about inorganic chemistry! You really do find out something new every day!

No comments: