Monday 16 April 2007

Of mice and men......



Wasn't it a gorgeous weekend (pity about the grey today - well in Liverpool anyhow)

We got my Mother's presents, which she is just going to have to wait for (she's like a four year old when it comes to presents!!!) Then as all good plans have a way of doing, the rest of the days plans evaporated into lying on the grass in mum and dads garden, singing "what shall we do with the drunken sailor", "in my liverpool home" and "the black hills of dakota" with mum and sophers and then mbira and hosho playing (I think we worry the neighbours ever so slightly!!), drinking coffee and munching on Eccles Cakes. So the charity shops of Liverpool were safe for one more weekend! Then Sunday was spent cleaning and much more enjoyably having a fab dinner in a friends house (thankyou!) and drinking too much wine..... and now.... back to the working week!

I'm afraid this is going to be a photoless post as well... (I forgot the camera lead.....) So I'll have to post extra ones tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking of changing my name by depol to sophers it seems to have stuck.

GigerVamp said...

It's been grey here today too, but still fairly warm.
Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Angel Jem said...

Of mice and mice, surely? What have men got to do with it? Mice paid for the world!