Wednesday 13 June 2007

and so Tuesday comes around again!!

I do suspect that it'll be wednesday by the time this appears its 8 mins past midnight and I'm shattered.

LSM has we really pleased with the feedback for her blog and has just posted again!! I'm so glad she decided to do it! She is becoming more and more concerned with environmental matters and I found this little book for her that she can keep in her handbag! The ISBN is 9781903998403 and it cost just £3.95!!! Bargain I say

A little update on my patchwork project. I've decided to make it into something else rather than a tablecloth, however I can't say what.. so I'll just have to post the pictures and keep schtum!!! I'm being good and using my scraps and offcuts, the squares are 5 cm by 5 cm and are a pain to tack but after the 2cm by 2cm square mini one I did its nothing!!!!


Anyhow, I'm off to bed now with my book and a cup of tea I'll post again very soon! Enjoy the rest of the nice weather before the rain hits! I'll leave you with this picture taken in the garden, I wonder who's flying this and where they are going....

10 comments:

Rowan said...

Just discovered your blog via Sophie Honeysuckle. I'm looking forward to reading your archive when I get a chance. Lovely photo of mock orange, I love the scent of it.

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos, especially the Philadelphus (mock orange) in the last post! We have one and it's in flower now too - lovely :)

The patchwork looks fab, can't wait to see what you turn it into!

Angel Jem said...

What a difference a day makes! where did the sun go to... and will it ever come again?

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Hi Sarah- my mum was the same!! I didn't meet Tom till I was 29! And, I got married when I was 31! Think everyone around me was getting quite desperate! But if you haven't met the right person, you haven't met them!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your patchwork project when it is all finished!

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Yep-you are just like me! I wasn't too bothered about finding Mr Right- if it's meant to be it's meant to be!! Think I was waiting for someone who liked bits of old 'tat' like me!!!

Lizzie said...

I love the colors in your patchwork. The patterns and colors compliment eachother very well!

Tea and a book at bedtime... *sighs*... sounds delightful!

AC said...

Your patchwork is coming along really well. Love to see it when it is finished.
Alison x

Sophie Honeysuckle said...

Haha!! I'll fight you for that house (along with 100's of other bloggers!!!)
Love the patchwork too!!

Anonymous said...

That patchwork is looking lovely !
: )