Thursday 10 May 2007

Daniel Craig...

Last night I went to see the "new" James Bond film. Yes I know its out on DVD now, but I didn't get to see it the first time round at the cinema so last night I went to the Philharmonic Hall http://www.liverpoolphil.com/ here in Liverpool to see it on their cinema screen. It is a great experience, the screen rises from the stage whilst a man (in a kilt) plays an organ for your entertainment, apparently its the last one in the world where this happens (I'm sure someone will come up with somewhere else!) and during the first few minutes the picture moves around whilst the projectionist gets it centred!!! This is the first time I've been where it has worked first time! Usually they show classic films, I've seen A Hard Day's Night, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Calamity Jane there. BRILLIANT. Well Mr Daniel Craig, you have usurped Sean, you are now officially my favourite Bond, if only you were a bit hairier (sorry did I type that outloud...?)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cor blimey he's georgeous!!!!

Anonymous said...

He's hot. I'd eat him for breakfast if I could. I have all his movies on DVD. Its terrible. The Boy won't let me see the movie yet... I'm not sure my heart could take it anyway. @_@

AC said...

I prefer him without the hair...but that body...those eyes...I think my hubby has some serious competition:-)
Alison x

AC said...

I have spread your cheer:-)
take a look ~ http://foxglovesinthebreeze.blogspot.com/
Alison x

Lizzie said...

I don't get the Daniel Cook thing... but I haven't seen the bond movie yet. It might be one of those things where its his personality that makes him so sexy.

I do think he is the best Bond since Sean Connery- he definitely has the "look" they originally went after.

But I would rather have Pierce Brosnam to tea. He seems like he would appreciate a good scone. Hee.

Papoosue said...

I have to say that Mr Craig is not for me - his mouth reminds me of a parrot fish! Although he is in a play I've had to study recently and he was pretty good in that, if many years younger. Much prefer your Eddie Izzard preference!

Anonymous said...

Late one evening, I had a revelation...Daniel Craig looks the image of Kirk Douglas when he was in Spartacus! Trust me, he does!