Tuesday 8 May 2007

Days in May

Well,

I won't bore you all with why, but I've been a very busy girl again! I'm now going for "as many days in May that I can humanly manage!

1st of all..... a thankyou, and that thankyou would be to Alison from Foxgloves... she knows why!!!

I had a lovely Trip to Leeds on Saturday with the glamour puss that is Steve... here he is looking very dapper outside Harvey nicks!


He likes shopping as much as I do, so we spent many happy hours trawling Leeds finding lots of lovely things (I did take photo's they just look terrible when I downloaded them - I'll have to take shots again!) I studied in Leeds so its always nice to go back, I wish I did it more often, I keep thinking that some of us bloggers should have an "away day" and meet up... Leeds would be a fab place.... anyhow....

We particularly enjoyed the Corn Exchange where I found the most fabulous stall selling handmade bags. Of course I spent some cash there.....We were very glad to sit down for some light refreshments....

before.......
and after....

He may just kill me for that!!!!!! (please don't!!!)

The Corn Exchange Clock


Present for our friend Bec who unfortunately couldn't come with us

Front....

and back....

Present for SophersThe website is http://www.jolaby.co.uk/ they are well worth a look and the lady on the stall was lovely too!

(special mention to Mum's Armoire for providing background.... I have made it something to show my appreciation...)



I hope it likes them!!!!


I've also been working on a little something for the bloggers I couldn't get bookmarks to on time... (with lots of inspiration from Molly Chicken!) here is a little sneak preview!



That's all for now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello its Bec here, my bag is lovely but wish I could of came with you two gutted to have missed it your site is looking great keep it up lovely.

Lots of Love hugs and Kisses Bec x x x MWAH

Primrose Hill said...

Sounds like you had a good day, nothing like a bit of retail therapy! I haven't had a good shop for ages!
Love the bags, will have to check out the site. Your mums armoir made a fab background, I'm sure it loved your hearts!
L x

Papoosue said...

Shopping! - how lovely. Those bags look fab too. Now, where was that website...

Angel Jem said...

Hello, Sarah, you've been tagged on the seven weird things tag... go see me for my list, and I'll pop by later to comment on the post... just dropping by...

Angel Jem said...

Right! I'm back for a little longer, now.
Yes, Leeds is a good shopping place, isn't it? I always get a little pre-Christmas saunter in (if the football falls right, which it has for two years) and find myself strolling in and out of shops I never usually go near... I love Bec's bag, and I will check out the website. And your Mum's armoire! It's gorgeous & the hearts are wonderful... and the photos are funny... hope he didn't kill you... guess I'll know if you post again tomorrow... and did you ever figure out what the gates were?

Anonymous said...

Steve looks like a film star snapped by the Paparazzi on the long shot. Sorry Angel Gem and bec but my bag is deffo cuter;)