Friday 25 May 2007

Happy Birthday you old tart

Dear Bertie,
It has been brought to our attention that you have now been our brother for the last 24 years. I'd like to say in that time, you have driven us mad and made us laugh, tormented us and been tormented by us all in equal measure, just as a siblings should. Have a great day mate, see you later and the first round is on us. Your fabulous sisters Fern and Dawn xxx




Just a little note to all those who aren't Bertie, when he describes Sophers and I to people we have not met, he says we are like Fern Britton (Me) and Dawn French (Sophie).... We choose to take this as a complement, but are never really sure about the likeness (apart from Sophie who is and I'm sorry to tell you this Dawn, but she's funnier than you)

3 comments:

Papoosue said...

Poor lad, no wonder he's pulling a face being related to you two! Just kidding, Lucky Lucky Boy! Happy Birthday Bertie. I have to say I got the Fern/Dawn thing straight off - I do bear a passing resemblance to Dawn myself! Sophers funnier than Dawn - that has to be one funny girl! xxx

Angel Jem said...

happy Birthday, Bertie! A rose between two thorns...

Anonymous said...

Your brother is cute! Love British men. I'm terrible. ^_- Have fun this weekend my dear!