Wednesday 9 May 2007

I've been tagged... oh dear.....

The lovely angel jem has tagged me.....

I have to post seven weird/unusual things about me....

apart from the fact that I think I'm perfectly normal (ahem) I was quite surprised when this list took shape.....

1: I'm a great queuer... point me in the direction of a queue and I'm happy, I don't know why its no good asking me.

2: I once frightened myself with my own elbow, quite a feat I must say it really isn't that scary most of the time

3: I cannot name any object when I'm completely flapped, in fact my sister tries to make me which causes much hilarity for her and makes me even worse!

4: I will happily ask for train tickets in Italian, in Italy yet will not order a pizza from the takeaway in English in England (phoning for takeaway scares me, I have no idea why)

5: I have NO shame. I'll sing and dance anywhere my speciality being pubs, supermarkets, car parks.... (anywhere really) And mostly its only me who knows the songs in the first place

6: I still try to look after my "baby" brother and sister and organise them, when in reality its (probably) me that needs looking after and organising.

7: I didn't actually come up with any of these myself, I asked friends and relatives for their opinions, as I actually think I'm very normal!

Right I'm going to tag....

Vintage Pretty http://vintagepretty.org/
Primrose Hill http://primrosehillinteriors.blogspot.com/
French Toast Girl http://www.frenchtoastgirl.com/weblog/blogger.shtml
Nonnie http://nonnie.typepad.com/

I just hope that I haven't frightened too many of you away!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn;t know you like queueing. Thats it now I will never queue again. You do realise I will force you into this!!!!

I can also give evidence in the case for Sarah's madness. She really did frighten herself with her own elbow! She really does think I am still 6 yes folks it's true she couldn't remeber the name of a tea towel if she spilled a glass of water. Very sad I know but think on at least you don't share those genetics. Think of me as I rapidly forget the name of that thingy what you type on because someone wants to talk to me. HELP!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah! I try to take care of my older brothe rand organize him- that might be worse! Ahren is 9 years older then me! Ok, queueing? Pardon this blonde American, but what is that? ^_- Thanks!

Everything Stops for Tea said...

A Queue is a line, so getting in Line would be Queueing, for a check out at the supermarket etc!!!!

Papoosue said...

Number 2 had me laughing for ages! xx

Angel Jem said...

1. Do you come from St Helens? They are great queuers in St Helens, if you don't believe me, go and see Birchalls Pork Pie shop on a Saturday morning.

2. I can believe you get scared by your own body parts (bits of me terrify me) but.... an elbow? How?

3. That's not weird it's the beginnings of... whats-it-called ness? Oh darn, forgot it again!

4. Try putting on an italian accent and seeing what you get. Or order in italian and be afraid... be very afraid...

5. You shameless exhibitionist! Even weirder is the fact you charge people to watch.... don't you?

6.It's called occupational therapy. I know, I do it too.

7.Normalcy is in the eye of the cardholder. You are as normal as the next person (yes, the twitchy shuffling one with the bag-lady styling)