Monday 21 May 2007

Just for fun

I've just discovered a new (to me) blog My gentle retreat has a great post of the following choices so I'm going to choose mine! Pick your favorite of each one and print it in bold.

Lace or Ribbon
Mountain or Beach
Reading or Writing
Cookie or Cake
Baked or Mashed Potato
Side or Back
Shrimp or Steak
Scrambled or Fried
Orange or Apple
Spring or Fall
Roller Skating or Bowling
DVD or Theater Movies BOTH!!!!
Wood or Glass
Blue or Green
Chocolate or Vanilla
Quilt or Knit
Early Morning or Late Night
Coffee or Tea (well obviously!)
Watermelon or Strawberry
Lunch or Dinner
Cold Cereal or Oatmeal
Song or Dance BOTH!
Carpet or Hardwood Floor
Red or Pink
Cat or Dog
Pretzels or Crisps
Iced Tea or Lemonade
Non-fiction or Fiction
Rose or Daisy
Sunrise or Sunset
Comb or Brush
Pottery or Basket
Bracelet or Necklace
Pen or Pencil
Couch or Chair
Country or Victorian
Farm or Ranch
Braid or Ponytail
Cash or Check
Chocolate bar or Jelly Beans
Coke or Pepsi
Hot dog or Cheeseburger
Blinds or Curtains
Dress or Pants
Sun or Moon
Adventure or Comedy
Cloud or Star
Lake or River
Half full or Half empty
Truck or Car (don't drive although I want a renault 4 van!)
Bath or Shower
Clothesline or Dryer
New or Second Hand
Gum or Lifesaver
Email or Handwritten
July or October
Barefoot or Shoes

I'm not going to use it as a tag, but please if you want to do it go ahead I had fun and surprised myself with some of the answers!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Hi!!
Glad you liked the meme...you are the first one I've seen to pick a daisy over a rose!!
:)

Tammy said...

btw...I love the title of your blog...I'll be doing a tea post one day this week ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh am so going to do this. I've decided that London is on the menu for 2008. I can discuss with your further about or tea date.

shadows and clouds said...

what a nice blog you have! please may i use this list on mine too? have a good day :)