Monday 21 May 2007

Will we ever be safe again.....

Well I've created a monster.... a blog cruising monster! My mum! She is as mad as a bag of badgers so look out for funny comments on a blog near you soon!!! Actually I'm trying to pursuade her to do her own blog so she can show some of her fab quilts - but she's shy bless her, so please help me try!!

We had much fun at the weekend buying plants and wedging them into poor Sophers car and a trip to the camping shop to get Sophers some bits for her big adventure to Africa in July! There was lots of planting, tea and coffee drinking and lots of chilling out and sewing. I finished the bunting I've made for a certain papoosue - all bespoke and ready to wrap up!! and some for Mum's little office for over the window in very pale muted colours.




I also took some snaps of the bags I've made for her that she hangs up for decoration when she isn't using them
This is the front of the polka dot one...




It looks like the lovely Nonnie had fun at her first craft fair, have a trip over there and have a look she certainly is a talented lady, whilst another one Cherry had an exciting house move, I can't wait for the photo tour!


Enjoy the rest of the day - it isn't raining!!!

3 comments:

sara, the house of charm said...

I am so tickled by your mom comments. My mom was a fan of my blog for a long time but suddenly got the courage to have her own. Now she is a blog diva and can't stand not gettign less then 4 comments a day. I created a monster. Isn't it fun to share this past time with her??? ^__^

Anonymous said...

Love the little bags Sarah. What a nice way to show them off too. Must do that myself. I usually hide mine away in the sewing room and bring one out when I need it.

Janice said...

The bags are charming! I make bags too, but none as cute as these! :o) And I love the description of yourself in the 'about me' section of your blog! I nearly laughed out loud reading that your home appears to have been stirred by a spoon. That so describes my surroundings most of the time. I mean to do well, but.... (lol).
Janice